Tuesday, February 9, 2016

STACKING THE SHELVES (26)


Hi there! Stacking the Shelves is a meme hosted by Tynga's Reviews.  I got three books that I'm over-the-moon excited to read, so I decided to share.


List of Books: Assassin's Heart by Sarah Ahiers
                         Shallow Graves by Kali Wallace
                         Until Friday Night by Abbi Glines

First up to read: ???????????????????????????

I honestly don't know which book to read first...  I've been waiting for Assassin's Heart since forever ago, back when it was called All That Remains.  It has assassins--families of them--and a girl who was betrayed and wants revenge, which I LOVE.  Then there's Shallow Graves; I've read some great reviews about it recently, and yes, that first sentence is A-mazing.  Throw Abbi Glines in there with a book that's part Friday Night Lights, part swoonworthy romance, and I'm completely torn.  I wish I could read all three at the same time...but I really don't because I want to give each book some one-on-one time.  Ack!

Anyway, I hope you got some great books this week!

Happy reading,

Ninja Girl

1 comment:

  1. Okay, that's it. I'm done reading "diverse" (ahem, adult) books. Back to the first loves...

    ReplyDelete