- You must post the rules.
- Answer the questions the tagger set for you in their post and then create eleven new questions to ask the people you’ve tagged.
- Tag eleven people and link to them on your post.
- Let them know you’ve tagged them!
Questions from Jenni Elyse
- What is your favorite book of all time? Easy: Harry Potter and the Deathly Hollows. There will never be a better book/series for this ninja ;)
- Who is your favorite author? Hmm…this one's a little more difficult. I'll just cheat and name a few of my favorites instead. Meg Cabot, Elizabeth Scott, Susan Elizabeth Phillips, Patricia Briggs, Charlaine Harris, J.R. Ward, J.K. Rowling.
- Who is your favorite literary character of all time? Female: Anne Shirley from Anne of Green Gables Male: Mr. Thornton from North and South by Elizabeth Gaskell (but really, Richard Armitage as Mr. Thorton *sigh*)
- When did you start blogging? February 2011; I'm approaching my one year blogoversary!! Whoop! Am thinking I'll have to do a giveaway (if I can figure out how to do one. Tips are appreciated; I know a lot of you who know/hold great giveaways all the time J)
- Why did you start blogging? I was reading so much and just wanted to share my opinions/recommendations with others. Luckily, there were a lot of bloggers who like to read YA lol!
- If you could go anywhere in the world, where would you go? Hogwarts, of course.
- If money were not an issue, what would you buy yourself at this very instant? A new house, a movie theater and bookstore, an animal shelter. Hey, you said money wasn't an issue, right?
- Who is your favorite actor? Well, I've always had a thing for Christian Bale (ever since his Newsies days as Jack Kelly :D), but I'd say Rain Wilson. Dwight Schrute is the man.
- What is your favorite movie? The BBC's North and South based on Elizabeth Gaskell's novel. If you haven't seen it (and you're a fan of period drama), it's definitely one you don't want to miss. Go and watch it now!!!
- Who is your favorite musician/band? I love ALL music, but at the moment, it's Ingrid Michaelson.
- What is your favorite song? Holy crap with the hard questions… I think I'd say Sweet Disposition by The Temper Trap--but it depends on the day and my mood.
Questions for who I tag:
1. What's your favorite color?
2. What's your favorite name (male and female)?
3. Cat or Dog?
4. If you could be anything, do anything, what would you be/do?
5. If you could have one superpower, what would it be?
6. What was your first blog post about?
7. Favorite song lyrics?
8. Favorite line from a book/poem and why?
9. If your life had a soundtrack, what would be the title tracks?
10. What's your latest obsession (can be anything)?
11. If you could recommend any book/series, what would it be and why?
10. Karen Lee Hallam
Hope eveyone is having a great Monday!