Friday, September 14, 2012

DOUBT STINKS

Been feeling kind of down lately (kinda like that guy up there).  There's no reason in particular, more like a whole bunch of small reasons/mostly dumb ones that I shouldn't let get to me.  SO, since we all know doubt stinks, I decided to post a little mood music.  Enjoy!!

And if doubt comes a-knockin' at your door, just kick it in the butt and keep on truckin'!


Hope everyone's having an awesome week--and if you're not, just know that it will get better :)

Ninja Girl

6 comments:

  1. Doubt totally stinks. I've had my fair share when it comes to my writing, and I'm ready to move on too. Thanks for the mood music. :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hey Janet, no problem! A little "No Doubt" goes a long way, no? ;) Hopefully we'll both get over ours soon.

      Delete
  2. Hahaha, I love this song. Keep your head up. I feel the down-and-outs (my seasonal depression is ready to rear its ugly head any day now), but keep trucking along! I'm sending you positive vibes!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Lynn(e) :) I'm sending you positive vibes as well! Hope you have a great doubt-free day!

      Delete
  3. Doubt is terrible. It can really cripple your creativity. I'm suffering from a bucketload of it at the moment so I know how you feel. Hopefully we can both rid ourselves of the devils on our shoulders soon.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yes, crippling is definitely the right word. Hope you're doing well, Lan--and I also hope you can shake your doubts and keep keepin' on!!

      Delete