Sunday, March 31, 2013

STACKING THE SHELVES (10)

Hi everyone! Stacking the Shelves is a meme hosted by Tynga's Reviews.  I got some terrific books this week--including Ward's newest installment in the Black Dagger Brotherhood and Briggs's latest Mercy Thompson novel.  Doesn't get much better than that ;).


List of Books: Lover At Last by J.R. Ward (it's FINALLY here!)
                        Frost Burned by Patricia Briggs
                        Dualed by Elsie Chapman
                        The Replacement by Brenna Yovanoff
                         Mila 2.0 by Debra Driza
                         Dark Triumph by R.L. LaFevers

Got some really awesome books this week.  A couple debuts (which I'm itching to dive into), and everything in my pile looks good.  But for me, it's all about BDB :-).

 
QHUAY!!  Y'all I devoured this one.  I've been waiting forever like everyone else for this pair to finally get their book, and let me tell you: The Warden did not disappoint ;).  No spoilers here; if you wanna know more, you're just going to have to pick it up--or wait for my review lol.  (Note: This is a very adult series, so...yeah.  Not recommended for young readers.)  I truly LOVE the characters in BDB, and the writing, and the romance, and the bad assery, and just...everything.  Review to come, like I said, and excited about all of these great books!

How did you guys make out?  Get anything good?  I hope so :-).

Ninja Girl

3 comments:

  1. Happy reading! It seems like everyone has read the Black Dagger Brotherhood books but me...maybe one of these days I will finally pick up the first book.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Oh, I loved the first one/Wrath's book! Book 3 will always be my fave though ;)

      Delete
  2. *-* where's.the.review.
    you forgot to mention the humor :)

    ReplyDelete