Sunday, September 8, 2013

STACKING THE SHELVES (15)

 
Hi there! Stacking the Shelves is a meme hosted by Tynga's Reviews.  So yeah, there's this lady named Megan McCafferty that wrote what is probably one of the best YA contemporary series EVER, and I didn't know about it until a good friend let me read her copy of Sloppy Firsts.  The end result...


List of books:  Sloppy Firsts by Megan McCafferty
                         Second Helpings by Megan McCafferty
                         Charmed Thirds by Megan McCafferty
                         Fourth Comings by Megan McCafferty
                         Perfect Fifths by Megan McCafferty

I had to get them all.  Jessica Darling's voice is undeniably appealing--in a snarky, smarta** kind of way that only teens in YA can get away with :).  But seriously, how have I lived so long without this series????  Hope you got some great books this week as well!

Ninja Girl

3 comments:

  1. Sounds like great books for you this week! I hope you enjoy them!
    Brittany @Spare Time Book blog

    My STS: http://sparetimebookblog.blogspot.com/2013/09/stacking-shelves-10.html

    ReplyDelete
  2. New follower! I really need to read the Jessica Darling series. I've heard nothing but good things about it! Happy reading!

    SP & STS
    Sandy @ Somewhere Only We Know

    ReplyDelete
  3. I've never read the Jessica Darling series, but have heard such great things about it. It's definitely one I want to get to eventually. And I believe she just published a new book in the series. I think it's actually a prequel that takes place while she's in middle school, so you may want to see if you can find a copy of it.

    ReplyDelete