Sunday, October 13, 2013

STACKING THE SHELVES (16)


Hi there! Stacking the Shelves is a meme hosted by Tynga's Reviews.  Just one book (again) this week, and since I loved Blake's other work (Anna Dressed in Blood), I'm really looking forward to reading!!


List of books: Antigoddess by Kendare Blake

Okay, so yes, there are a ton of books out there about the gods, but it's Kendare Blake!  I can't wait to read her take on them.  It's certain to be dark, a little creepy, and a whole lot of amazing :).  Off to check everyone else's stacks now.

Hope everyone has a great week,

Ninja Girl

2 comments:

  1. I haven't read Anna Dressed In Blood but I heard it was really good. At first glance I thought this was an Angel type book. I'll have to look up the synopsis.
    Kristin @ Book Sniffers Anonymous

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh yes this one sounds awesome! happy reading!

    ReplyDelete