Sunday, March 9, 2014

STACKING THE SHELVES (21)


Hi there! Stacking the Shelves is a meme hosted by Tynga's Reviews.


List of Books: Unite Me by Tahereh Mafi
                       Ignite Me by Tahereh Mafi
                       Slow Burn by Julie Garwood
                       Foreplay by Sophie Jordan
                       Also Known As by Robin Benway


List of e-Books: As You Turn Away by Molli Moran

Not really sure which book I'm most excited about this week :).  I've already read two of the books in this batch--Foreplay which I LOVED and Unite Me which I bought b/c I needed to own Destroy Me in paperback.  Julie Garwood is one of my fave authors, and I'm so happy for Molli and the release of her book!!

How did you guys make out this week?  Hope you got some great books!

Ninja Girl

3 comments:

  1. Congratulations on all your great books. I have Foreplay to, I just need to find the time to read it. Enjoy!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I really like the cover of As You Turn Away. Can't wait for you review.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I bought Jellicoe Road and ordered Grasshopper Jungle. And then i hit the library and requested a bunch of books. Gotta get back in my reading game

    ReplyDelete