Hey there! If I wasn't excited enough about completing my book, I found this lovely award, courtesy of TG over at What I Read and What I Thought, just sitting there in my comments section :D I really do love the spirit behind these blogger awards, and I can't wait to pass it on to five of my faves!
The Liebster Blog Award is for those fantastic blogs that have yet to reach the 200 follower count. As TG said, "up and coming bloggers" who have yet to be discovered by all the wonderful people out there in the blogging community. I, for one, am so happy I started this blog; it's introduced me to some great people, allowed me to express my opinions (and get feedback on those opinions ;)), and I've gotten some of the best recommendations on books. What more can a ninja ask for?
Here are my five picks for those bloggers you might not have found yet, but who are just too good to pass up!
1) What I Read and What I Thought -- TG is awesome you guys! I don't know why she doesn't have more followers, but believe me when I say, if you're not following her, you are missing out. Her reviews are tops, and she's a thoughtful and entertaining reviewer/commenter. She's also got a great giveaway on right now for a copy of The Unbecoming of Mara Dyer. Go on over there and help her reach that 100 mark!!
2) The Write Obssession -- Lan is another blogger I just love! The questions on her blog always give me pause, make me think about questions as a writer I just hadn't considered. And her reviews are stellar!
3) SLEEPLESS IN SOMOA -- Lani Wendt Young is so funny it'll make your stomach ache (in the best way possible, I promise ;)) Her stories about writing and her family and just everything on her blog is so entertaining! I love to go over there and see her posts. Plus, she's a writer and somoan; we have many a thing in common!
4) Cup of Tea Reviews -- Three girls with great thoughts on books and great recommendations! I love to get recs, and I've already found a few off of their blog. If you haven't already, go check them out :)
5) Once Upon A Prologue -- Another very cool lady! Molli has great taste in books (very similar to my own), so I love checking out what she has to say. Her blog has a terrific, inviting look to it, and her reviews are wonderful.
So, there you have it! Thank you so much again TG for nominating me, and thanks to all my followers for following ;) It is a very good day to be a ninja!