1. Review more! -- I read so many great books; it's time I started reviewing the majority of them :).
2. WRITE like there's no tomorrow. -- Finish a book...heck, finish 2 books by the end of the year. I'm shooting for the stars blogging peeps!
3. Get involved in social media. -- Even if you follow the blog regularly, I bet you didn't know that: I've had a twitter account since 2011!! I joined to try and win a book (didn't get it, grrrr) and literally have 1 tweet. I actually found my favorite read (Eleanor & Park) on someone's twitter. I'm more of a lurker than an actual tweeter. Ninjas prefer to stay in the shadows lol. Still, must at least attempt to join the conversation :-).
4. Stress less, get healthy. -- This is a no brainer.
5. Be a better person. -- My overall goal in 2014 (in life) is to be a better, kinder, more thoughtful person. I want to be a positive influence and somehow enrich the lives of every person I come into contact with. A tall order, but again, shooting for the stars people. And also, it never hurts to try!
So, there they are, my goals for 2014 :). Did you have any goals for the new year? If so, I'd love to hear them. *deep breath* I'm off to try the Twitter, hoping my ninja skills will hold up ;). Wish me luck!