Sunday, May 11, 2014

STACKING THE SHELVES (23)


Hi there! Stacking the Shelves is a meme hosted by Tynga's Reviews.  There's this incredible event that happens only once a year, and sometimes I miss it--but not this time!  It's called the Old Book Sale.  I love searching through all the books and finding gems, usually priced at 25 cents.  Like I said: Incredible and every booklover's dream :).


List of Books: Six books in the Immortals After Dark series by Kresley Cole
                      The Pleasure Slave by Gena Showalter
                      Shaded Vision by Yasmine Galenorn
                      The Playboy by Carly Phillips
                      Anna and the Duke by Kathryn Smith
                      Dancing Queen by Erin Downing
                      Bad Girls in Love by Cynthia Voigt

Can't wait to read them all!  Hope you got some great books, and lookout for Old Book Sales.  They rock!

Ninja Girl

2 comments:

  1. i LOVE when you get a new/old pile of books! Nothing is better!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I still need to check out Kresley Cole's books. I have heard good things. Happy Reading!
    Here are my newest additions.

    ReplyDelete