Hi everyone!! So, I got nominated initially for this award by Amy Jones over at Amy Jones Young Adult Fantasy Fiction and then again by Silvia over at Darkest Sins. (Apparently ninjas are very popular right now :)) I'd been meaning to do this post for a while and finally got my butt into gear and got it done! It was so sweet of these ladies to nominate me, and I appreciate it more than I can say.
So, here goes.
7 Random Things about me
1) I love to eat cookie dough straight from the bowl. Chocolate chip, please :)
2) I LOVE hoodies (see vid under Fun, fun, fun! tab)
3) My WIP is seriously stalled at the moment (or really, I am), and I'm trying to break the block by just writing--anything, everything that comes to mind, hoping for a break through. I go through this at least four or five times as I'm writing a novel, usually after or leading up to a pivotal scene.
4) Sometimes when I'm driving and a particularly good song comes on, I turn it up and roll my windows down to share it w/the world! LOL
5) "Sweet Disposition" by The Temper Trap is one of my favorite songs of all time (if you haven't already, go and have a listen. It's...just...wow! Could listen to it all day *sigh*)
6) My favorite poem is by John Donne. Any guesses??? You'll never get it--but then again, maybe you will :)
7) I really, really, really dislike Grey's Anatomy :/ (mainly b/c they always repeat themselves, re-peat themselves, REPEAT themselves three times, emphasizing different syllables and we're supposed to be impressed. I mean seriously? Seriously!)
Now as for 5 of the Sweetest Blogs around:
1) Middle Grade Ninja Just spreading the ninja love ;)
2) Amy Jones (A very kind lady w/a very cool blog!)
3) Silvia at Darkest Sins (She's already convinced me to buy one book just from a review. She's that good. Go check out her blog. You won't regret it)
4) Tessa at From The Bookshelf of T.B. Great, honest reviews from a great reviewer
5) Rachel at The Ending Unplanned A great blog for writers everywhere
Hope everyone's having a great week!!!