Sunday, November 4, 2012

STACKING THE SHELVES (7)

 
Hi there!  Here's my haul for this and last week :).  Stacking the Shelves is a meme hosted by Tynga's Reviews.
 
List of Books: Revived by Cat Patrick
                        Grave Mercy by Robin LaFevers
                        Where I Belong by Gwendolyn Heasley
                        The Assassin's Curse by Cassandra Rose Clarke
                        The Marriage Bargain by Jennifer Probst
                        The Wedding by Julie Garwood


List of eBooks: Moonlight and Mechanicals by Cindy Spencer Pape

NetGalley and Carina Press were kind enough to provide the galley of Moonlight and Mechanicals which looks fantastic!  I've already devoured Grave Mercy (literally, I ran through it like water), review to come ;).  There are so many authors in my pile that I've never read before, and I'm so excited to be introduced to their writing!!  Did you find any great books this week?  I hope so :D.

Have a great week everyone,

Ninja Girl

2 comments: