Friday, February 15, 2013

FOLLOW FRIDAY

 
Hi everyone!  Feature and Follow Friday is hosted by Parajunkee and Alison Can Read, two awesome ladies with crazy good blogs. Features for this week are Ginger-Read and The LUV'NVI have SO many favorite characters. I could've written to Anne Shirley or Mercy Thompson or Mr. Thornton or Katniss or Peeta--but I decided to go with my gut.

Activity: Write a letter to your favorite character. Rant, rave or gush…just pretend like they are real and you just want to let them know a “few things”.

Dear Snape,

I never doubted you.  Not for a second.  Sure, you have greasy hair, wear the Dark Mark, and have this unhealthy fascination with the Dark Arts.  In fact, I'm convinced that you invented the word "snarky" and magically put it into Jo Rowling's head.  But you loved Lily.  Always.  You sacrificed everything for her, even though Lily didn't choose you back.  Your love made all the difference.  In short: You rock Severus Snape!

It was tragic how you died.  But in my mind, you wouldn't let some snake venom take you down.  Oh, no.  Beforehand, you concocted a potion--a really awesome, never-heard-of-before elixir--to save yourself, and you're now living the high life on some far off island, getting a tan and enjoying a world free of the Dark Lord.  Still harboring the deepest love for Lily and looking out for Harry from afar.

Cheers,
Ninja Girl

13 comments:

  1. What a fun letter to Snape! I love your vision of him still alive too. It's great playing that out in my head. :D

    My Follow Friday Post

    ReplyDelete
  2. Haha great letter! I miss Snape so much :( Your letter reminded me of the suspicion everyone always felt towards him.

    Gabby from Gabby Reads: )

    My F&f Post

    ReplyDelete
  3. Awww that was such a sweet letter! I'm ashamed to admit that I haven't read the Harry Potter series yet though. :(

    New GFC follower!
    Daphne @ Reading Until Dawn

    ReplyDelete
  4. New follower!

    So sweet!

    http://carabosseslibrary.blogspot.com/2013/02/follow-friday_15.html

    ReplyDelete
  5. I confess, I doubted him!

    New follower.

    www.christineamsden.com

    ReplyDelete
  6. I love that you wrote to Snape! Although, I can't see him getting a tan, lol.

    New follower via GFC. My FF.

    ReplyDelete
  7. aaaw it is true :) Snape always loved Lilly :)

    Great letter hun :)

    New follower via GFC :)

    My FF Post :)

    ReplyDelete
  8. This letter just rocked my world... I too believe that Snape is living the high-life somewhere.

    I'm your new follower! You can stalk me here > http://oblahblah.blogspot.com/2013/02/feature-and-follow-friday.html

    ReplyDelete
  9. Yes! I love it when people rewrite endings. I'm sold. Snape totally came up with that elixir. Great answer. New GFC follower here. Here's my FF.

    ReplyDelete
  10. Snape???? o_O hahahaha

    new gfc follower

    http://lite-rate-ture.blogspot.com/2013/02/feature-and-follow-friday_14.html#links

    ReplyDelete
  11. Yes, he is still alive! I believe he's there, somewhere out there, and watching over Harry.

    ReplyDelete
  12. Aw! Oh my God! That's such a super sweet letter! I wrote to Snape as well (as you already saw) and I couldn't agree more with ya! Seriosuly, the end part, where you say Snape might still be somewhere... Ah! So sweet. :) And his undying and never ending love for Lily... SO hard to come across such true love these days! *sigh* Lovely letter! ♥

    Old follower! :)

    Thanks for stopping by my F&FF earlier.

    Happy reading! :D

    Sarika @ The Readdicts

    ReplyDelete
  13. Hi, from a new GFC follower.

    Good answer! :)

    http://coffeecookiesandchilipeppers.blogspot.com/2013/02/feature-follow-11.html

    ReplyDelete